Training & Workshops
Key skills for early-stage researchers
The Training & Workshops are:
- Held by dedicated members of LIH staff who share tips, know-how and experience
- Mainly intended for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
- Interactive and including practical examples and/or exercises
- Offered once a year and adapted based on participants' feedback
- Free of charge
The LIH Training & Workshops programme 2021 comprises 21 courses. Most of them are open to externals. Course formats are adapted to be compliant with the COVID-19 sanitary measures.
Registration is opened 1 month before course start and closed 1 week before. LIH staff should register via the internal training management software and external participants (from Luxembourg research institutes or hospitals) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Places will be attributed on a first-come first-served basis.
A certificate of attendance or of successful completion can be delivered. It can be requested on the signing sheet during the training.
Addresses of course locations:
- Edison building: 1AB, rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen
- BAM: 84, Val Fleuri L-1626 Luxembourg
- House of BioHealth: 29, rue Henri Koch L-4354 Esch-sur-Alzette
- Online via Webex